News & Articles
Dubai LLC Company Registration Cost
Dubai, known for its business-friendly environment and forward-looking policies, has become a haven for entrepreneurs and established businesses alike. One of the most sought-after business structures in the emirate is the Limited Liability Company (LLC). For those considering setting up an LLC in Dubai, understanding the associated registration costs is crucial. In this article, we will breakdown the Dubai LLC company registration cost in both mainland and its free zones.
Dubai LLC Company Registration Cost
What is an LLC in Dubai?
An LLC is a flexible business entity where the liability of its shareholders is limited to their shares in the company’s capital. It’s a popular choice due to the balance it offers between limited liability protection and operational flexibility.
Dubai Mainland LLC Registration Cost
Setting up an LLC in Dubai’s mainland offers the advantage of conducting business anywhere in the UAE, including free zones. Here’s what you need to know about the costs:
- Starting Cost: The basic cost for registering an LLC in Dubai’s mainland starts from AED 14,900.
- Additional Costs: Apart from the initial registration fee, there might be additional expenses related to office rentals, visa fees, and other administrative charges. It’s essential to account for these when budgeting for your LLC setup.
- Advantages: With a mainland LLC, businesses can tap into the local UAE market, bid for government contracts, and operate without any location constraints.
Dubai Free Zone LLC Registration Cost
Free zones in Dubai are designated areas where businesses enjoy special tax, customs, and imports benefits. Setting up an LLC in a Dubai free zone comes with its set of advantages:
- Starting Cost: The base cost for registering an LLC in a Dubai free zone begins at AED 6,500.
- Additional Costs: While the initial registration is more affordable in free zones, entrepreneurs should consider other costs like office space, visa processing, and additional service charges.
- Advantages: Free zone LLCs enjoy 100% foreign ownership, full profit repatriation, tax exemptions, and a simplified registration process.
Which One Should You Choose?
The decision between mainland and free zone largely depends on your business’s nature, objectives, and budget. If you aim to operate locally within the UAE and engage with government entities, a mainland LLC might be more suitable. However, if you’re targeting international markets and want a cost-effective solution with ta
Documents Required for Dubai LLC Registration
To ensure a smooth registration process for your LLC in Dubai, having the necessary documents in place is crucial. Here’s a list of essential documents:
- Passport Copies: Copies of the passports of all the shareholders and directors.
- Visa Copies: Copies of visa/residence permit for foreign shareholders if applicable.
- NOC: No Objection Certificate from the current employer if a UAE resident is a partner.
- Trade Name Reservation: Proof of trade name reservation.
- Initial Approval: Document indicating initial approval from the Department of Economic Development (DED).
- Local Sponsor Agreement: Agreement from the local sponsor or service agent if applicable.
- Office Lease Agreement: A tenancy contract showing the physical address of the company office.
Simple Steps to Register an LLC in Dubai
- Determine Business Activity: Decide on the nature of the business you want to establish.
- Choose a Trade Name: Select and reserve a unique name for your LLC.
- Obtain Initial Approval: Get initial approval from DED or the relevant free zone authority.
- Draft an MOA: Draft and sign a Memorandum of Association (MOA) with the local sponsor.
- Finalize Office Space: Secure a physical office space and get the tenancy contract attested.
- Submit Documents: Submit all required documents to DED or the free zone authority.
- Pay Fees and Obtain License: Pay the necessary fees and obtain your LLC license.
Residence Visa for LLC
Having an LLC in Dubai allows you to apply for a UAE residence visa. Here’s a brief overview:
- Eligibility: Company owners, partners, and even managers can apply for a residence visa.
- Validity: The residence visa is typically valid for two to three years.
- Application: The process involves medical tests, visa stamping, and Emirates ID registration.
- Family Sponsorship: Once you have your residence visa, you can sponsor visas for your family members.
Opening a Corporate Bank Account for LLC
Once your LLC is registered, setting up a corporate bank account is a straightforward process:
- Choose a Bank: Dubai offers a range of national and international banks to choose from.
- Provide Documents: Submit your LLC license, MOA, passport copies of shareholders, and other relevant documents.
- Personal Visit: Typically, the bank will require the company shareholders or directors to visit in person.
- Approval: Once documents are verified, and the account is approved, you’ll receive your account details and banking kit.
How Can Choose UAE Help
At Choose UAE, we simplify the process of obtaining your LLC license in Dubai. Our experienced team navigates the intricacies of registration, ensuring you’re set up swiftly and correctly. Plus, we assist in securing your residence visa and establishing a corporate bank account, ensuring a seamless transition for you and your business. Ready to embark on your Dubai business journey? Contact us today and let’s get started!